What is the Agent Barometer?
The ICEF i-graduate Agent Barometer monitors the opinions of education agents worldwide, providing valuable insight into agents' perceptions of international education markets and institutions. Since 2007 we have partnered with ICEF to enable us to conduct regular agent opinion studies, to discover what agents see as the most effective marketing strategies for education institutions and what institutions need to provide in terms of support for the agents they work with. The study also gauges the attractiveness of international study destinations as perceived by agents recruiting for a range of study programmes.
How can the Agent Barometer directly benefit you?
Insights will help institutions to:
• Build their reputation and brand awareness with agents
• Enhance their competitive advantage through identification of competitors and methods of fostering stronger relationships with agents
• Develop and refine targeted growth strategies
• Fine-tune country and regional marketing plans based on the changing nature of student consumer behaviour, key influences and choice of communication channels
• Develop their branding strategy and (re-)shape individual brand footprints in key markets
• Benchmark performance against rival institutions and track progress year-on-year.
What you can expect to receive
The report covers a number of key areas including:
Do agents charge for their services and which services they charge for - including general, education and support services
Numbers of students recruited per year/ for specific programmes
Main drivers for students when choosing an education institution - the agents' perspective
Student mobility concerns
Attractiveness of study destinations
Incentives and support provided by institutions
How to effectively market an institution - including packages and offers, people/staff, services and promotional materials/campaigns
Key results are analysed by programme level and include Schools, Higher Education courses, Language courses, Vocational Education and Training programmes, MBA Programmes and Work & Travel.
How you can take part
For more information about the ICEF Agent Barometer, please email email@example.com.