A unique annual global survey of students who are planning to study internationally.
What is StudentPulse?
StudentPulse quantifies the needs, wants, perceptions and decision-making processes of prospective international students from over 20 source countries around the world.
StudentPulse is the only source of robust, reliable and current data that allows institutions to optimise their international enrolment strategy, as well as their marketing and communications plans.
What are the benefits of StudentPulse?
1) Understand what prospective international students are looking for when deciding to study abroad
2) Quantify the drivers of choice for destination countries
3) Identify the drivers of choice for key institutions within each destination country
4) Measure the performance of your own institution against these drivers
5) Compare your performance against selected key competitors
6) Understand where prospective students go to for information on destinations and institutions
7) Compare perceptions and attitudes of prospective students from up to 3 different source markets
8) Compare and contract perceptions and attitudes of prospective undergraduates, post graduate research and post graduate taught students
What you can expect to receive
Data in i-graduate’s proprietary interactive data visualisation solution – “Interact”
Key measures analysed include:
- Ability to work after graduation
- Perceived cost
- Social Environment/Lifestyle
- Ability to obtain visa
- Simple buttons and filters allow real-time visualisation by level of study, source country, and institution
- Included is analysis of up to 3 different source markets
How you can take part
For further information, please email Saskia.Jensen@i-graduate.org or call her on +44 (0) 1737 772250.