Surveys for schools
Tracking student and stakeholder opinions, worldwide
Whether you are an independent or an international school, a school network, a curricular organisation or a government body, there is an
i-graduate service for you. Our suite of services will provide you with the insight and understanding you need to grow and prosper in the increasingly competitive global market place.
Choice of education and institution is one of the most important decisions parents have to make. Understanding who and what influences these decisions, and how important the various different drivers of choice are, lies at the heart of our services.
Not only that, but as a student progresses along their learning lifetime, influences, and their relative importance, will change. And of course there will be critical differences amongst and between cultures.
- Provides you with a clear understanding of the school’s strengths and weaknesses from the parents’ perspective
- Enables you to compare your school’s results with a benchmark of choice
- Understand why staff join, stay and leave your institution
- Compare and benchmark staff perceptions against those employed in other institutions
- Attract, motivate and retain talented staff
- Identify what matters most to your students and improve their experience
- Adapt recruitment and retention strategies
- Track changes in decision-making, expectations and perceptions over time
- Understand what your pupils do after leaving your school
- Identify the common routes taken by students into colleges and universities
- Demonstrating the number of students gaining places at top universities