i-graduate is a digital research company undertaking studies all over the world. Collecting personal opinions and private information is central to our work and as a result, we take our responsibilities very seriously doing our utmost to protect the data we collect and the privacy of our respondents. All information is held in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act (1998) (DPA), the Market Research Society's Code of Conduct, ICC/ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion Marketing and Research) International Code of Marketing and Social Research Practice and BS7911 (specifications for organisations conducting market research).
What this policy covers:
• The information we collect
• How we use this information
• Other websites
• Access to information
• About us
We collect information that is both personally identifiable and unidentifiable about you through our surveys both online and in hard copy formats.
Respondents must be over 16 years of age in order to comply with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct for Internet Surveys.
i-graduate uses the information collected in accordance with the following principles:
• i-graduate will remain the sole owner of the information collected. Aggregated data may be shared with our partners and clients with your name and email address removed. The reporting process includes the text of any comments that you provide – you are advised to avoid making comments that might enable you to be individually identified. Any analysis that is carried out is governed by data protection legislation. Further analysis may be done by your institution on the anonymised data.
• Personal information will not be sold or rented by i-graduate to third parties without prior consent.
• If individual information is required to identify a winner of a competition or prize draw, this may be revealed to the appropriate client. This will not be attributable to any responses collected in the survey in question.
• Results of i-graduate research may be released into the public domain. This will typically be in an aggregated format and no personal information will be disclosed.
• Contact details will not be given to any third parties for marketing purposes and you will not receive any communications from third parties as a result of completing a survey without prior consent being given.
• We may make use of "cookies" to gather additional information relating to internet usage. You are able to decline the cookies by changing the "accept cookies" setting on your web browser but please be aware that this may affect the functionality of our website.
• i-graduate is committed to storing data securely and takes security measure to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of stored information. Use of the data collected is restricted to use for business requirements including (but not exclusively) research analysis, panel communications, completion of prize draws, data processing and addressing of queries, technical problems, ensuring that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and complaints.
• If you are provided with login details and passwords, you are fully responsible for maintaining their confidentiality and ensuring the security of your account.
• Participation in i-graduate surveys is entirely voluntary. We may ask you for personal information that may be used for follow-up to original research with your permission. This also is entirely voluntary. • On most occasions we will reveal the identity of the client on whose behalf research is being conducted, provided this is unlikely to affect responses.
• Communications will typically take place via email and we will use this method responsibly.
• We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, and any company under common ownership.
• Your information may be passed to suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
We retain the right to disclose any information about you to law enforcement, government officials or to any court or court officials as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate. By participation in any of our surveys, you hereby agree to this.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites which are outside our control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The DPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
i-graduate is a trading name of the International Graduate Insight Group Ltd whose registered office is Redhill Chambers, 2D High Street, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1RJ. Tel: 01737 772250. i-graduate is part of the Tribal Group plc.
Questions regarding this policy and its implementation should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.