The International Graduate Insight Group Limited (i-graduate) is part of Tribal Group plc (Tribal Group).
Overview of i-graduate
Information Collected by i-graduate
We collect information that is both personally identifiable and unidentifiable about you through our surveys, both online and in hard copy formats.
Respondents must be over 16 years of age in order to comply with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct for Internet Surveys.
How information is used
i-graduate uses the information collected in accordance with the following principles:
- i-graduate will remain the sole owner of information collected;
- Aggregated data may be shared with our partners and clients with your name and email address removed
- Further analysis may be undertaken by a respondent’s institution on the anonymised data;
- i-graduate’s reporting processes includes the text of any comments that a respondent may make – respondents are advised to avoid making comments that might enable them to be individually identified;
- Any analysis that is carried out is governed by data protection legislation applicable in the jurisdiction where the survey is conducted;
- If individual information is required to identify a winner of a competition or prize draw, this may be revealed to i-graduate’s customer. The individual information will not be attributable to any responses collected in the subject survey;
- Results of i-graduate research may be released into the public domain. This will typically be in an aggregated format and no personal information will be disclosed;
- We may make use of "cookies" to gather additional information relating to internet usage. You are able to decline the cookies by changing the "accept cookies" setting on your web browser but please be aware that this may affect the functionality of our website;
- i-graduate is committed to storing data securely and takes security measure to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of stored information. Use of the data collected is restricted to use for i-graduate business requirements including (but not limited to) research analysis, panel communications, completion of prize draws, data processing, addressing of queries, and technical problems;
- If i-graduate provided a respondent with login details and passwords, the respondent is fully responsible for maintaining confidentiality and security of the account;
- Participation in i-graduate surveys is entirely voluntary. I-graduate may ask a respondent for personal information (on a voluntary basis) that may be used for follow-up to original research with the respondent’s permission;
- I-graduate usually reveals the identity of its customer on whose behalf research is being conducted, provided this is unlikely to affect responses.
- Communications will typically take place via email and we will use this method responsibly.
- We may disclose a respondent’s personal information to any member of the Tribal Group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, and any company under common ownership;
- I-graduate may disclose respondent’s personal information to suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf;
- I-graduate retains the right to disclose any information about a respondent to law enforcement, government officials or to any court or court officials as i-graduate believes necessary or appropriate – participation in a survey is deemed as a respondent’s acceptance of this right.
i-graduate is a trading name of the International Graduate Insight Group Ltd whose registered office is Redhill Chambers, 2D High Street, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1RJ. Tel: 01737 772250. i-graduate is part of the Tribal Group plc.
Questions regarding this policy and its implementation should be directed to email@example.com .