The Global Education Profiler (GE-P) was developed and designed by Helen Spencer-Oatey and Daniel Dauber, Applied Linguistics, University of Warwick. The study is administered by i-graduate.
Higher Education institutions are increasingly internationalised in outlook, attracting students from across the world.
Employers seek graduates who have worked in multicultural teams, across multiple languages and who can communicate effectively across cultures. Graduates need to be armed with global skills to give them the best chance in the world of work.
Providing students with opportunities for social and academic integration is key to this and so the extent to which students are integrating in the classroom and into communities has become of strategic importance to many Universities’ internationalisation agendas.
This is why we have launched the Global Education Profiler.
Now, staff across the institution can get a clear view of the current state of student integration and their engagement with global skills development, enabling effective monitoring and planning of the internationalisation strategy.
The Global Education Profiler (GE-P) was developed and designed by Helen Spencer-Oatey and Daniel Dauber, Applied Linguistics,
University of Warwick. The study is administered by i-graduate, experts in student experience insight.
The Global Education Profiler enables you to measure important aspects of internationalisation across the institution. All these measures are vital for strategic planning to increase community integration and global competency development.
• Evaluate your current internationalisation strategy and reveal your strengths and weaknesses
• Track community integration
• Track your students’ ‘global graduate’ engagement against the competition
• Evaluate and plan for global competency development
• With this insight, you can prioritise effort, optimise resource allocation and enhance student satisfaction
The Global Education Profiler probes 5 core areas:
• Social integration
• Academic integration
• Foreign language learning
• Global development opportunities and support
• Contact your regional representative and return your registration form
• Your dedicated i-graduate account manager will contact you with a terminology change form to personalise the survey
• i-graduate build and host the online survey and collect the data
• Results are disseminated by school, faculty and department, subject to response
Deliverables will include: